- Deluxe renaissance faire queen costume features full length velvet dress with gold trim detailing and sheer panels
- Headpiece and belt included
- Perfect for any medieval, renaissance, or dress, up occasion , let your inner queen shine
- Available in sizes small 6 to 10, medium 10 to 14 and large 14 to 16
- Color may vary due to inherent manufacturing variations or your computer monitor’s color settings
Rubie’s costume company has been designing and creating costumes and accessories since 1950, and take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun and safe, at rubie’s you’ll find mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and more, you’ll find traditional favorites like witches, ghosts, cowboys, and princesses, along with new ideas, sexy costumes, and the licensed items you want to wear , all under the rubie’s brand, still family owned, still family focused, rubie’s bri
List Price: $ 53.99
- 100% Polyester Exclusive OfDecoration
- Hand wash cold water, line dry, no dryer, no bleach
Friends, Romans, countrymen€ all hail Caesar! Costume comes with robe with shoulder drape, belt, and headpiece. Sandals not included.
List Price: $ 44.99
- Detachable crest with red feather plume
- Adjustable visor and side guards
- Made of rigid plastic with antique gold look
This Roman Helmet will make a great costume accessory. Helmet is made of plastic with sculptured textured designs. The red feather crest is attached with Velcro.
List Price: $ 13.27
Price: $ 12.79
Find More Roman Costume Products
- Medieval period costume dress
- Pair red velvet gown with Forum’s Medieval Lady Chemise for a gorgeous costume in seconds
- Wig, headpiece, and chemise available separately from Forum
- Standard size fits most women with a 34 to 38-inch bust and 26 to 32-inch waist
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, bachelorette party, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s day supplies
For more than 30 years, Forum Novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business. Forum offers over 8,000 items to choose from, ranging from baby costumes, to adult and plus-size costumes, to pet costumes. Look to Forum Novelties for all of your Halloween, luau, Christmas, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s day supplies. From funny to frightening, Forum has it all.
List Price: $ 34.99
Find More Medieval Halloween Costumes Products
Question by Chris: How do I make/Where can I buy a relatively cheap Kimono?
I’ve got to dress up as something for this fair called “Renaissance Fair”, or something like that ~ and I was put into a Japanese culture thing.
I need to get a Kimono.
However, I have no idea how to make one, and I’m not that great at sewing lol.
Would it be better if I were to make my own? Or should I buy my own?
Also, please post any links on how to make one,
or any links where I could buy one for a cheap price? ($ 20 – $ 50 would be good, or a little more than that.)
**ALSO, I’m not looking for any fancy, expensive, show off ones, just a basic one :3.
Answer by Skipper
What do you think? Answer below!
Question by FBMagnolia: I’m writing a compare & contrast essay on Fairfax, VA and Fairburn, GA. Any ideas?
It’s for my Comp I class. I have only been to Fairfax once and I’ve never been to Fairburn.
Answer by Bhuwisit
There are quite a few similarities.
Fairburn is a part of Fulton County, Georgia, a classically southern area (read: confederate racist country) where its white leaders and constituents on its northern edges has for years tried to secede itself from the rest of the county to form its own pigment-impaired little Kingdom to be known as Milton County.
Fairfax VA, like Fairburn, traditionally used to be filled with these caucasian confederates. But instead of the familiar habit of attempting to secede from the Union, so to speak, their racist brethren have instead fled to neighboring counties to escape a massive influx of “coloreds”, “them foreigners” and homosexuals that have poured into the country from either nearby DC or overseas.
Add your own answer in the comments!