- Measurement is Approx 13 Inches Higher
- Measurement is Approx 9 Inches Broad
- For Decoration
Dimensions is Approx 13 Inches Large
Measurement is Approx nine Inches Wide
For Decoration Use
Checklist Cost: $ 29.99
Price: $ 41.61
14th Century Medieval Sugarloaf Helmet - Knight Sir Henry Percy Carbon Steel
Uncover Much more Medieval Helmet Goods
A handful of good fits of armor photographs I identified:
Fit of Armour
Picture by Myrrien
Samuel hunting resplendent in his suit of armour prior to going off chasing dragons.
Picture by Astro Man
Suits of Armor in the Armory Musuem in Wien
Check out these medieval armour photographs:
Picture by IslesPunkFan
Armor witnessed at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York Town.
Image by IslesPunkFan
Armor observed at The Metropolitan Museum of Artwork in New York Town.
- This is a new stunning reproduction medieval helmet.
- This is a beautiful ornamental piece for any collector and makes a amazing gift.
- All cautiously hand crafted.
- This medieval helmet is made to look antique with the 18 gauge steel metal hand polished finishing.
- (Helmet Stand Not Integrated) / Strictly for Decoration Only
This is a brand name new medieval helmet. This will make a amazing piece in your medieval artwork assortment. Though this medieval merchandise would make a excellent piece for your medieval armor selection, this is strictly for decoration only! Notice: It is your responsibility to understand SCA fight rules and rules. These rules and laws vary from tournament to tournament and all standards are subject matter to interpretation by Tournament Marshal. For your own safety, do not use this or
Listing Price tag: $ 224.95
Price tag: $ 53.99
More Medieval Helmet Goods