- amazing entire entire body armor (back protector, shoulder cups, elbow cups, forearm protector, chest foam) all connected to a mesh shirt thing.
- great entire body armor (back protector, shoulder cups, elbow cups, forearm protector, chest foam) all connected to a mesh shirt issue
- Entire zipper front closure. Adjustable straps throughout the arms and shoulders.
- Removable backbone armor with tail protector. Wide elastic waistline belt with Velcro adjustment.
- XLarge Size: Front Lenght: 19.5″-22.5″ Back Lenght: 30″-33″ Sleeve 23″-twenty five” Chest forty”-44″ Waist 38″-42″
It is wonderful complete physique armor (again protector, shoulder cups, elbow cups, forearm protector, chest foam) all hooked up to a mesh shirt issue. Produced of mild fat but tough stretchable Lycra/mesh internet fabric and substantial effect injection molded plastic. Total zipper front closure. Adjustable straps all through the arms and shoulders. Removable spine armor with tail protector. Wide elastic waist belt with Velcro adjustment. Thumb loops keep arm safety in spot. This is a Tremendous Top quality ARMOR that
Listing Cost: $ 49.91
Cost: $ 32.70
Some cool medieval armour photographs:
Image by -Ola
Some cool medieval helmet pictures:
Luzern, Fasnacht (Carnival/Mardi Gras): A band in medieval chain armor, masks & helmets marches correct via the Noggeler Renaissance band as each bands continue enjoying
Picture by Chris Devers
Luzern, Fasnacht (Carnival/Mardi Gras): A band in medieval chain armor, masks & helmets marches right through the Noggeler Renaissance band as equally bands keep on taking part in
Picture by Chris Devers
Examine out these medieval armour pictures:
A-ron in armor
Image by hawk684
A couple of nice medieval shield photos I identified:
Picture by ArtsieAspie
Shield at the entrance to the sword combat re-enactment by the Glencoe Medieval Re-enactment Group, at the Celtic Festival of Queensland, Helidon, Oct thirty 2011.
Picture by theroamincatholic
‘Where, ‘twixt totter’d stones and ruins fade
The amber glow of woodland glade
Where, ‘neath canopies of leafy shade,
Bluebells droop like timid maid,
There they slept–their really like entomb’d,
‘Mid breaking dawn and nightly gloom
Careless of the ages past,
But a single to other, cleaving fast.’
Chapter Property, Inchmahome Priory,
Lake Menteith, Scotland.
texture by pareeerica at www.flickr.com/photographs/8078381@N03/sets/72157603745560932/