- 100% Polyester Exclusive OfDecoration
- Hand wash cold water, line dry, no dryer, no bleach
Friends, Romans, countrymen€ all hail Caesar! Costume comes with robe with shoulder drape, belt, and headpiece. Sandals not included.
List Price: $ 44.99
- Detachable crest with red feather plume
- Adjustable visor and side guards
- Made of rigid plastic with antique gold look
This Roman Helmet will make a great costume accessory. Helmet is made of plastic with sculptured textured designs. The red feather crest is attached with Velcro.
List Price: $ 13.27
Price: $ 31.99
Find More Roman Costume Products
- Medieval period costume dress
- Pair red velvet gown with Forum’s Medieval Lady Chemise for a gorgeous costume in seconds
- Wig, headpiece, and chemise available separately from Forum
- Standard size fits most women with a 34 to 38-inch bust and 26 to 32-inch waist
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, bachelorette party, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s day supplies
For more than 30 years, Forum Novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business. Forum offers over 8,000 items to choose from, ranging from baby costumes, to adult and plus-size costumes, to pet costumes. Look to Forum Novelties for all of your Halloween, luau, Christmas, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s day supplies. From funny to frightening, Forum has it all.
List Price: $ 34.99
Find More Medieval Halloween Costumes Products
- Costume contains black dress with attached purple and grey tattered lace around the hem, sleeves and neckline
- Includes a purple and grey lace veil
- One size fits most teens and adults teens and adults
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St Patrick’s Day supplies
It isn’t always ’til death do you part when you’re a zombie! Forum Novelties Zombie Bride Costume features a black dress with purple spider web lace and grey tattered rags around the hem, neckline and sleeves. Every bride needs a veil and this one includes a purple spider web lace headpiece. Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s Day supplies.
List Price: $ 39.99
- Size: Small (Fits most sizes 4-6), Medium (Fits most sizes 8-10), Large (Fits most sizes 12-14)
- Includes: Red and white dress
- Wig sold separately. White socks and shoes not included.
Annie Child Costume
List Price: $ 38.00
Find More Halloween Costume Ideas Products
Question by : What are some good horse halloween costumes?
I need to pick coordinating halloween costumes for my horse and I for Halloween this year. He’s a bay. Also need to know how or where to get it! (Or make it) thanks!
Answer by Sarra
Go as a jockey? Wear white jodhpurs, a silk/satin long sleeve blouse and a black vest over the blouse so only the sleeves of the blouse are seen. Your horse can wear a black saddle pad with a large white number on it, his bridle (not double bridle) and saddle. And carry a crop like the jockeys do.
Not very creative, sorry!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!