- Costume contains black dress with attached purple and grey tattered lace around the hem, sleeves and neckline
- Includes a purple and grey lace veil
- One size fits most teens and adults teens and adults
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St Patrick’s Day supplies
It isn’t always ’til death do you part when you’re a zombie! Forum Novelties Zombie Bride Costume features a black dress with purple spider web lace and grey tattered rags around the hem, neckline and sleeves. Every bride needs a veil and this one includes a purple spider web lace headpiece. Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s Day supplies.
List Price: $ 39.99
- Size: Small (Fits most sizes 4-6), Medium (Fits most sizes 8-10), Large (Fits most sizes 12-14)
- Includes: Red and white dress
- Wig sold separately. White socks and shoes not included.
Annie Child Costume
List Price: $ 38.00
Find More Halloween Costume Ideas Products
Question by : What are some good horse halloween costumes?
I need to pick coordinating halloween costumes for my horse and I for Halloween this year. He’s a bay. Also need to know how or where to get it! (Or make it) thanks!
Answer by Sarra
Go as a jockey? Wear white jodhpurs, a silk/satin long sleeve blouse and a black vest over the blouse so only the sleeves of the blouse are seen. Your horse can wear a black saddle pad with a large white number on it, his bridle (not double bridle) and saddle. And carry a crop like the jockeys do.
Not very creative, sorry!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Monster High’s Lagoona Blue costume
- Jacket with attached shirt and fins and skirt with attached shorts
- Includes leggings with attached fins
- Officially licensed Monster High costume, look for all the ghoulish girls for a fun group costume
- Rubies brings fun to dress-up with costumes and accessories kids play with all year long
Monster High – Lagoona Blue Child Costume
List Price: $ 41.99
Question by x0x0x: Funny or creative halloween costume ideas?
Funny or creative halloween costume ideas for a teen girl? If i can put parts of it together myself too that’d be good.
Answer by Justine M
this may b from to long ago but i was paris hilton in jail when all that was going on. it was reli funny..simple orange dress (i made one but you could die a white on from summer–dresses are on clearance now!) and orage fishnets (i think i got them at walmart or target) black heels, cute make up, blonde hair, and a sign that said paris hilton, her case number, and the jail. i made a simple bag out of black and white stripped fabric. ohh and a headband and sparkly earings =]
What do you think? Answer below!