Query by Jesse: What kind of hammers did Medieval European Blacksmiths use?
i never expect to get a lot of answers on this … its this kind of an uncommon subject matter

Greatest solution:

Reply by Sybaris
Properly, I have discovered these hammers!

A variety of shatterproof hammers –

Fullers – A half-spherical set hammer, employed by a blacksmith for forming grooves and spreading iron. Also called a ‘creaser’

Sledge Hammers

What do you believe? Response down below!