- SeasonsTrading custom made blue cape made of smooth & stretchy polyester fabric
- 28″ long
- One size fits most children (recommended for ages 5 and up)
- It’s suitable for many costume ideas, such as superhero, wizard, magician, king, etc.
- Cape also available in other colors (sold separately). Search SeasonsTrading 28″ Cape for details.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 5.88
Find More Medieval Halloween Costume Ideas Products
- Monster High’s Lagoona Blue costume
- Jacket with attached shirt and fins and skirt with attached shorts
- Includes leggings with attached fins
- Officially licensed Monster High costume, look for all the ghoulish girls for a fun group costume
- Rubies brings fun to dress-up with costumes and accessories kids play with all year long
Monster High – Lagoona Blue Child Costume
List Price: $ 41.99
- 3 pcs. sword set with wood stand
- Blue with dragon carved on lacquer finished scabbard
- 440 Stainless Steel Sharp Blade
3 pcs. sword set.
– Blue with dragon carved on lacquer completed scabbard
Listing Price tag: $ 38.04
Price: $ 38.96
Some cool medieval mace photos:
The Blue Knight Looks On
Image by Cayusa
For Father’s Day, Kathy took me out to Medieval Occasions, which is a dinner present type of theme restaurant. I’ve been seeking to go here for the longest time, but it was just one of people points we never ever received all around to carrying out.
It was a great deal of exciting. I believe every male who walked in there was magically transformed into a minor child. We get to yell and scream. We also get to try to eat with our hands as no silverware is provided. As well as we get to watch guys pummel each and every other with maces, swords, morning stars and lances.
Besides for a single really annoying "gentleman" in the following segment over who received a tiny also into it, we had a blast.
Image by Cayusa
For Father’s Day, Kathy took me out to Medieval Times, which is a dinner show type of concept restaurant. I have been wanting to go right here for the longest time, but it was just one of those things we by no means obtained close to to carrying out.
It was a good deal of fun. I believe every gentleman who walked in there was magically transformed into a little kid. We get to yell and scream. We also get to consume with our hands as no silverware is furnished. In addition we get to enjoy guys pummel each and every other with maces, swords, early morning stars and lances.
Except for 1 extremely bothersome "gentleman" in the following section over who obtained a little as well into it, we had a blast.