- Genuine Medieval Flail..33 inches.
- Individual a accurate museum high quality flail with styling primarily based on the true things located in “digs” underneath and all around the castles of Europe.
- This hand-created masterpiece has an total prolonged length of approximately 33 inches.
- The diameter of the spiked metal cast balls is two one/2 inches.
- The take care of is wooden with black cord wrappings for grip.
This type weapon was widely employed all the way through the ages and replicates the style and construction of those early flail weapons.This belongs in every assortment!
Listing Value: $ 59.94
- Lead Secure, Nickel Free of charge Pewter Pendant
- Axe Design and style: Medieval Throwing Axe
- Pendant Size: two one/two” Long by one 1/four” Extensive
- Adjustable Black Cord Necklace
- Carded With Quick Heritage of the Axe
This is a pewter pendant of a Medieval Throwing Axe. It is built of fine, lead safe and nickel free pewter. It arrives on a black adjustable slip knot necklace, so it can be worn as a choker or a total length necklace. In addition to the axe being a instrument to split wood, it also represents something that is currently being split or torn down as well as a symbol of strength above physical nature. The Axe symbol was utilized by the Egyptian as a signal of electrical power and divinity. The double bladed Axe has been used by the Woman
Checklist Price tag: $ eight.99