Question by Klakman: Is it possible to bring a katana (Japanese Sword) from Japan to America?
I’m going to Japan this summer and I thought it would be cool to get a katana (Japanese Sword). Is it possible to take one on a plane in your suitcase? Please Respond!
Answer by Nicholas S
My brother-in-law was stationed there a couple years ago and I think he had to ship his.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Some cool japanese sword photos:
Picture by SMercury98
Picture by Paul_Ryder
Impression by Paul_Ryder
- Sheet of 21 gloss photo quality stickers featuring the image shown. Each sticker approximately 6.3 x 3.8 cm
- Each sticker approximately 6.3 x 3.8 cm
- Cellophane bagged and packed in a card backed envelope for despatch.
- Great for school projects and scrapbooking etc
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE IMAGE MAY BE CROPPED OR EXTENDED IN ORDER TO FIT THE PRODUCT. WHERE CROPPING IS NOT POSSIBLE THERE MAY BE WHITE AREAS SHOWING ON THE PRODUCT.
Brand new item despatched quickly from our warehouse.
List Price: $ 3.49
- Fully Handmade Substantial Temper Carbon Steel Shirasaya Katana
- Totally Sharpened, 38.seventy five” Overall, 28″ Blade
- Shirasaya Design, Substantial gloss completed all-natural solid wood saya
- Razor Sharp
- Full Tang Practice Sword
This is a hand manufactured razor sharp entry stage sensible shirasaya design katana sword. . The Shirasaya 1st arrived into use when the sword smiths required a spot to quickly retailer their sword blades. Recently forged katana swords ended up usually stored in wooden sheath to shop until finally they could be fitted. Following sword carrying was prohibited in Japan, some Samurais utilizes Shirasaya fashion katana to conceal their swords. Presently, the Shirasaya is offered as a various fashion of Samurai sword.
This sword is ma
List Price: $ forty five.96
Value: $ 41.99