- Dress with faux underskirt, crown
- Dress with faux underskirt
This noble woman serves her court and country with peerless grace and poise. The lady in waiting features an elegant accented dress and jeweled crown accessory. Shoes not included
List Price: $ 49.99
- Includes: Dress w/attached drape, Medallions, Armbands
Get into a historical mood in this Roman Empress Costume! Add our golden goddess sandals to finish your ensemble. You can wear it to a toga party, though if you’re interested in strict historical accuracy women didn’t wear togas, nor did Greeks or Spartans–wearing a toga was a privilege reserved only for adult male Roman citizens. Roman women wore a similar garment called a stola. The Greeks and Spartans had no equivalent garment. Pair this costume with one of our ancient warrior costumes for a
List Price: $ 39.99
Find More Roman Costume Products
- Medieval period costume dress
- Pair red velvet gown with Forum’s Medieval Lady Chemise for a gorgeous costume in seconds
- Wig, headpiece, and chemise available separately from Forum
- Standard size fits most women with a 34 to 38-inch bust and 26 to 32-inch waist
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, bachelorette party, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s day supplies
For more than 30 years, Forum Novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business. Forum offers over 8,000 items to choose from, ranging from baby costumes, to adult and plus-size costumes, to pet costumes. Look to Forum Novelties for all of your Halloween, luau, Christmas, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s day supplies. From funny to frightening, Forum has it all.
List Price: $ 34.99
Find More Medieval Halloween Costumes Products
- Costume contains black dress with attached purple and grey tattered lace around the hem, sleeves and neckline
- Includes a purple and grey lace veil
- One size fits most teens and adults teens and adults
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St Patrick’s Day supplies
It isn’t always ’til death do you part when you’re a zombie! Forum Novelties Zombie Bride Costume features a black dress with purple spider web lace and grey tattered rags around the hem, neckline and sleeves. Every bride needs a veil and this one includes a purple spider web lace headpiece. Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick’s Day supplies.
List Price: $ 39.99
- Size: Small (Fits most sizes 4-6), Medium (Fits most sizes 8-10), Large (Fits most sizes 12-14)
- Includes: Red and white dress
- Wig sold separately. White socks and shoes not included.
Annie Child Costume
List Price: $ 38.00
Find More Halloween Costume Ideas Products
- Includes Dress With Handkerchief Skirt, Head Tie
- This product is a 2PC Set
- 100% Polyester
- hand wash, cold water, line dry, no dryer, no bleach.
The costume includes a dress with a handkerchief skirt and head tie. Available in adult sizes Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large. Items not included are jewelry, sword, and boots. Pair up with the Rouge Pirate for a couples look.
List Price: $ 60.00
More Halloween Costumes Products