Medieval News

What is the name of this kind of weapon?

Question by Chris: What is the name of this kind of weapon?
My dad owns a pair of swords he bought at the Renaissance Fair a long while back. There are two swords, that fit into the scabbard to look like (from the outside of course) like a single sword.

What is this called?

Best answer:

Answer by Someone Online
two swords that fit into a sheath

you would need to show a picture of the swords, your description is terrible

my guess, they are just two longswords, in Medieval times, they didn’t really use any other swords other than the two handed sword and the small one that is used to pierce the heart

Give your answer to this question below!

Related posts

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.